Drug Product Manufacturing
As an industry leader in aseptic filling, we pleased offer high quality fill finish services for ADCs and highly potent compounds in liquid and lyophilized vials.
Our advanced, single site facility provides the capacity and quality systems need for safe, effective, and efficient ADC drug product manufacturing from pre-clinical stage and beyond.
Let us simplify your complex ADC supply chain to optimize cost and shorten timelines to market.
ADC Fill Finish Capabilities
We have a long history of experience in handling complex sterile manufacturing challenges. Working collaboratively with you, we ensure your final product is delivered, quickly and efficiently.
- cGMP clinical and commercial fill finish
- 120 vials/min for 2 mL vials
- Fill line batch sizes up to 70,000 vials
- Lyophilizer batch capacity up to 20,000
- Vial sizes: 2 mL – 20 mL
- Isolator technology
- External vial washer
- Fully contained and integrated
- Lyophilizer batch capacity:
- Up to 21,000 (2 mL vial)
- Up to 5,000 (30 mL vial)
- Component preparation: depyrogen oven, parts washer and autoclave sterilizer
Packaging and Labeling
We offer custom labeling and packaging solutions to support your product’s clinical performance, as well as its market success. A range of customizable options are available including variable data printing for packaging and cartons as well as component labeling and serialization & aggregation services.