cGMP Commercial Scale
We are dedicated to providing quality commercial supply and product release on time and within budget.
Large Scale Our reactor capacity ranges from 50 L to 10,000 L, with a total reactor capacity of 590 m³ available on our Belgian sites (Wetteren, Balen) and 112 m3 in Granules-OmniChem in India. We use glass, glass lined, stainless steel and Hastelloy reactors in our manufacturing operations allowing us to accommodate a wide diversity of reaction conditions.
- cGMP multipurpose production units
- Cryogenic capacity (over 30,000 L) for organometallic and oxidation reactions (down to -100°C)
- High pressure vessels (over > 22,000 L) for hydrogenations, but can be used for other reactions (CO, NH3, etc.) (up to 50 bar)
- Preparative HPLC (150 and 450 mm columns)
- Wet and dry milling – micronization
Continuous Flow cGMP continuous flow manufacturing capabilities using a modular multi-purpose line. Continuous flow manufacturing allows for extended and flexible residence time. This accommodating modular setup allows for simple adjustment to new processes and is applicable for small scale production.
Our continuous flow capabilities include:
- Corrosive reagents
- High exothermicity
- Large temperature range (-30 °C to 200 °C)
- Hazardous chemistry
Separation & Finishing The separation and finishing of compounds are performed in segregated areas designed to avoid cross-contaminations. These final steps use specially designed equipment, such as filters, centrifuges, dryers, micronizers and blending units, available in stainless steel and Hastelloy.